A New Beginning (The Decision I Made)

Okay, now I think I have decided on what to do.

I'm not closing my blog, that's for sure (hurray! hurray! hurray!) I am going to keep the look of it, but there's going to be a change to the current content. I'm going to hide most of the current content, leaving some pieces of my choice up for reading. The pieces I choose to leave up for reading, will also be moved up to a current date. So it will feel like I just started my blog.

We are looking at a new beginning, everybody! A new beginning!

It will look as though I just began this blog, because only some content will be left, and that content will be moved up to a recent date, but I won't lose any of my valued readers.

I'm no longer going to make visible all of my work that I write, on here. But, from time to time, I will post a thing or two, just to give people a taste of what kind of a writer I am. And in between those "time to times" I could write things not so profound (if I can manage to do that- haha) sort of like a journal, but not quite (because I don't really like to keep an online journal open for everyone to read) and of course, I will be promoting my book as much as I can.

To date, I have about 5 manuscripts that are ready for publishing (that is 5 different books) and I will never stop writing, so that number will grow, and I will have to keep those manuscripts somewhere, but I won't be making them public anymore.

I have already taken down from here my novella, which has been moved to a file in my M.Word. Some of you will remember my novella from some time back...the setting was France in the year 1951.

I want to say THANK YOU to ALL of you!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! Every time one of you tells me you're going to buy my book, it just makes my heart swell so much!!! I am so blessed to have all of you!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

And as my very own way of saying thank you, here are some big, juicy, ultra sweet candy apples for you!!! There's enough for everybody!!! :)

27 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, everybody, for all of your support and advice!!! :) I appreciate each effort!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to new beginnings! YOu are awesome - 5 manuscripts ready for publishing. Good luck to that - you deserve rewards for being a hard workers.
    Yum, I like candy apples, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers to new beginnings!

    kisses,

    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just picked up my apple and thank you. I am so glad you came to a decision. You are a busy writer. I have 20 children's stories I want to publish. Wish I lived in Japan I could get it done faster. But anyway my grands love them. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. it would be sad to lose you but all must grow and advance. you are opening a new chapter and i am glad that i have been able to peek and share. i love the new look of the blog. really excited about the book, oh and thanks for the apple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you have made a wise decision. There might have been some issues or problems with leaving here in your blog the identical stuff that will go into your books. Most publishers wouldn't want that to occur, either, I don't believe. But you are clearly resourceful and will find plenty of other things to continue posting about here, too! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like you have made a wise decision. There might have been some issues or problems with leaving here in your blog the identical stuff that will go into your books. Most publishers wouldn't want that to occur, either, I don't believe. But you are clearly resourceful and will find plenty of other things to continue posting about here, too! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Charity,

    Sounds like you have made a great decision and I look forward to visiting in the future.
    Good luck and thanks for the Candy apples .... yumm!

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thrilled you are not closing the blog but embarking on new beginnings. And what a great thank you gift. I love candy apples.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're with you girl! Do what you need to do. Sounds good.

    ♥ Joy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your success and all the best with the choices you are making! Thanks so much for the lovely candy apple!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad you won't be leaving! I'm also amazed at the amount of work you have waiting in the wings, yet to be published. It's good to know we have many beautiful things to look forward to reading. Thanks for the yummy apple!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I say, go for it!
    I wish you much success and many blessings!
    New beginnings are good too!
    Thanks for the yumo looking apples!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great news about your book! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll take one of those candy apples! A sweet memory of childhood when I used to walk with my mother on the boardwalk at Coney Island. Good luck with the new look and with your writing and publishing efforts. If that's your picture up at the right, you're very young and have so much future in front of you. I'm sure you'll make the best of each moment of it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey marty rubin (nothing profound) ... :) ... yes, that is my photo up there on the right. :)

    Thank you very much, and I hope you enjoy much your candy apple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, every body! You all mean so much to me! I cherish each comment made! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. And yes! Cheers to new beginnings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Charity and thankyou for your very kind words.I look forward to seeing the changes to your blog.Simon

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey I just found your blog the other day, what the hey? No seriously, it is really wonderful what you’re are doing with your manuscripts. You go girl! Good luck with your books. My daughter is also a great writer and has a book going herself. She is a terrific writer, me I just have a babbling brain. I envy those of you who can put pen to paper so easily. Again, congrats I will be back often.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good luck in your new chapter...best wishes for your new chosen path.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Charity, The Gardener Reaps Their Harvest :)
    You could market an e-book on a PDF file, it's all possible, have some lush illustrations and so on, skys your limit!

    Anyway, hope you've been well, sorry I've been away, I am hoping to get more regular with my blogging now again.

    have an inspiration day!

    Zub.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good luck! I wish you will succeed in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your advice are very helpful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. You have taken the right decision. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top