My Christmas Wreath And Andrea Bocelli...

Today, it's officially December the 20'th and we have less than 7 days to go until Christmas. :)

I don't have much time on my hands today, as I will be going out, scampering around, finding cake and pastries and candies and yummy sorts of things like that for Christmas Eve and Christmas morning, and so I'm afraid I won't be able to pay each of you a visit today. But I would still love to share with all of my readers and with each passerby, some photos of my Christmas wreath which hangs on my front door and also the Christmas music which I have been listening to- none other than Andrea Bocelli- and may I say that his new album "My Christmas" is absolutely magnificent, spectacular, brilliant, and splendid! And if any of you haven't a copy of his CD for this Christmas, I suggest you hurry along and get one since you still have 5 days left 'til Christmas! :)

I hope my photos and this spectacular music will warm your hearts a little more today! Merry Christmas and God bless us, everyone!















15 comments:

  1. My favorite Christmas song is What Child Is This, and that's why I saved it for last! :) Be sure you have listened to it! He is MAGNIFICO!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should add that I made this Christmas wreath by myself. :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted Il Divo and "Oh, Holy Night" on my blog. I love them but I also love Andrea. Thanks for the lovely music.

    Have a wonderful, happy Christmas with those you love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Andrea Bocelli. His song "Time to Say Goodbye" had me hooked years ago. Thanks so much for sharing his music with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just BeaulfuuuuuuL!!

    Kisses and Happy Christmas!

    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and blessings to you as well, Charity. Thanks for this magnificent post!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Lady, the wreath is beautiful and the music is out of this world. The last one with Mary J Blige is amazing. I have been hearing about it. Merry Christmas to you.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet! Good luck with your "scampering" today. I'm dealing with a snow storm. But luckily I don't have to go anywhere!! :)

    Music: I'm more of a jazz/funk guy. On the jazz side, "Snoopy/Peanuts" Christmas album is great. Vince Guaraldi.

    The funk side. Well, I haven't heard much in the way of holiday music so I just listen to the usual: George Clinton, James Brown, Parliament, Funkadelic, Digital Underground, etc.

    Enjoy!

    "ONE of THE GUYS"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Charity,

    I love your Christmas post, your wreath is beautiful and I adore Andrea Bocelli ~ he is wonderful!

    Wishing you heartfelt Greetings, happy holidays and bountiful blessings.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful wreath! I agree about Andrea, his voice is magnificent. He gives me the chills every time I hear him. What a gift he was given. Thank goodness he shares it with us all. Merry Christmas Charity, I hope your week if full of peace, love, and joy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have enjoyed following your site in 2009…Happy Holidays…have a wonderful New Year.

    Best Regards,
    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, everybody!!! I am so happy that everybody thinks the music is magnifico!!!!! And loves my Christmas wreath, too!!!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to see a photo of the whole wreath, your closeups are beautiful!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you ann, thank you HFF :) Hope you had amazing Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top