Something To Share

This is just something I would like to share.

I started watching this movie when I was about the same age as the little girl (Mary) who is the star of this story, and one reason why I liked it so much was because everybody told me that I looked so much like her, except my hair was darker. :) I kept on watching the movie into adulthood, and I think I have probably seen it about 500 times by now! :)

I used to hum this song to myself, all the time...walking around, sitting down, whatever I was doing, I hummed this song to myself. Today, it has been playing in my head again, and as usual, makes me teary-eyed.

And so I thought I would share it with you. No need for comments in the comments box. Unless you would really like to leave a comment. :)


8 comments:

  1. i like the story of the secret garden... lots of lesson you can learn out of it... i saw this as a cartoon when i was young... same with cedie the little prince and sarah the little princess...

    now this video made me look at your profile pic and whoala! I saw a new pic! and what else can I say... but EVERYBODY is CORRECT.. you look like the girl... until now hehehe...

    i assume it takes a lot to maintain that pretty baby face...

    take care C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful song but don't be teary eyed anymore. Angels should not be teary eyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charity,

    I love the movie, The Secret Garden and thanks for sharing this little video. Lovely new profile photo of you.

    I hope that you are having a lovely weekend

    Hugs
    Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a magical movie. I've not seen this version before. I like the old black and white movie where they walk into the garden and everything turns to color! Beautiful song too, I have never heard it before. Thanks for sharing and have a loveleigh weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the movie was wonderful and I play the track many times when I am painting. Happy Holidays.

    Best Regards,
    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was one of my favorite books! I've only seen the movie once, but now I want to see it again...

    Oh, thank you for your holiday wishes, and happy holidays to you! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a lovely film. Funnily enough it was on telly last week again.

    Haven't heard this music though. Thanks for this, it's very nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top