Divine

Divine
(April 27, 2010)

In all of our actions, in all that we do, in all of our visions; we must act, we must do, and we must envision ourselves already from and in a place of victory.

In all that I do, I do from a higher ground of victory. In all of my actions, I act in a victorious stance. When I envision things for myself, I envision them as mine.

You are already there. All that you have and all that you need is already inside you. You are divine. You are human.


© 2010 C. JoyBell C. All rights reserved.


http://www.thesunissnowing.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charity,

    I must have missed this post ~
    Your writing is wonderful ... and it is our actions, that make us who we are.
    Thank you for visiting me and for your kind words you left.

    I hope that you are having a great week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top