The Italian Pizzeria

This photo I shot myself, belongs to me, and international copyright laws apply. Photo taken in Roma, Italia,
around the block in the area of Roma Termini Grandi Stazioni, a few streets down from my hotel on
Via Principe Amadeo. Taken on the first day of my arrival in Rome. June 8, 2010. All rights reserved.

The Italian Pizzeria
(June 9, 2010~ Roma, Italia)

The Pizzeria
Tucked away
Painted yellow
And rust red
Chairs and tables
Dance on the alleys
Of the Italian
Pizzeria


© 2010 C. JoyBell C. All rights reserved.

I'd also like to take this moment to announce the very happy news of me having a second book on the way! I can't wait to hold my second book in my arms! And I want to express my gratitude to all of you who have been with me and have been supporting me since the beginning of my journey with my first book, until now, and I look forward to going on this journey of birthing (publishing) my second  one, with all of you, and now even more of you! So much joy ahead! 


put some meaning back into your gift-giving & give
the gift of a snowing sun this holiday season

11 comments:

  1. Although I've never been in Roma, I had some meals in similar pizzerias in Firenze, Veneza... What memories your photo brings back! Best wishes with your new book, I'm sure it will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Josep, thank you Donald S ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pic and poem! Lovely pizzeria! Much success with your book! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charity,

    Oh I want to sit outdoors and eat pizza at this fun pizzeria, your photo is wonderful and love the poem.
    How neat that you are onto your second book, much luck.
    Many thanks for visiting me and your kind note.

    Happy rest of the week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for your's great work!!Succes with your new book!

    Kisses,

    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the 2nd book! That's a lovely photo of Italian Pizzeria)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful picture. I know you must have had a wonderful time in Roma. I would love to have joined you there. Since I have retired we are not doing much traveling. A financial thing.
    I am so glad to hear about the second book. I wish you the best of luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute image :-)

    Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now THIS looks like the authentic way to eat pizza! I am in love with those shutters all the buildings in Europe seem to have and window boxes and cobbled streets.
    Your second book is coming out? How exciting! You GO girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top