Valentine's Day Surprise!




It’s today! It’s today! It’s today! I’m ecstatic this beautiful Monday morning on Valentine’s Day! I have been holding my breath and waiting for this moment to reveal to you my new novella which I have been talking so much about over the past months!

For many people all over the world, February the fourteenth is considered as the universal day of love and on this Day of Love in the year 2011, I hereby proudly and wholeheartedly unveil my new and upcoming novella entitled: Saint Paul Trois Châteaux: 1948.

Below you will find a screenshot of my book’s website where you can discover more about my story! Remember that the text written on my site was not written by myself, but by a third party writer who was assigned to my novella for the purpose of producing these write-ups. You will take your first glimpse into the characters who succeeded valiantly at stealing sleep from my eyes; in making me witness nights turn into mornings and sunsets turn into sunrises! Lying in my bed, overcome by their whispers in my ears, their stories called for me to stay awake night after night and write down the unfolding of they who have now become Lucy Nightingberg, Thibaut and Pierre-Auguste Desmarais, and Amaury Babin! Their souls tugging at my sleeves are responsible for many a forgotten meal, forgotten showers, and elapsed time!

Today marks their birth into the world and their journeys into your lives! And I can’t think of a more appropriate birthdate to bestow upon them, than this Day of Love! To Lucy, Thibaut, Pierre-Auguste and Amaury, I say bon voyage! Bon Voyage! Bon Voyage!





click:




8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your great surprise!! What a great day to launch a love story! I wish you much success in sharing your gift of writing! May you be abundantly blessed! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Karin! I receive all the blessings!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, Charity! Congratulations on your new book. I love the way you explain the writing process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Josep! You've been there since my first book, full-support of me! I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life, like you! Thanks for still being around now that we already have my second book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Charity,

    Such exciting news and huge congratulations on your new book!
    What a neat day to reveal your new novella, on Valentines Day!

    Happy Valentines week
    Best wishes and hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Concratulations upon this achievement ! Wishing you only the very best of luck.


    daily athens

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Bells how EXCITING! I can't wait to get the book and read all about the adventures of these characters that were created in your brilliant and creative mind! What great names they all have too. Congratulations on the launch of your novella Bells, I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sareski!!!! Thank you so much, and thank you for being proud of me! ♥ I can't wait for you to get a copy of my book, too!!!! :) :)

    @Daily Athens, Thank you! :)

    @Carolyn, thank you so much, thank you for being around for so long, I do believe you've also been around since my first book was born! I'm so blessed to have people stick with me for so long, like you and Sares, and Josep, and so many others! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top