IMPORTANT UPDATE!!

TO ALL MY RSS SUBSCRIBERS, ALL SUBSCRIBERS TO MY RSS FEED (if you have subscribed to my writings through Google Reader, Feedburner Email Delivery, My Yahoo, My MSN, Windows Live, Pageflakes, and etc. etc. etc.) Please be informed that I am updating my feed address and this means that my feed will no longer be delivered to you at the address which you are currently subscribed! Which means that you will have to re-subscribe to my writings by subscribing again to my feed at it's NEW FEED ADDRESS. No problem! All you have to do is subscribe again the same way that you subscribed at first (visit my blog and click on any of the subscription options) and you will be subscribed into my new feed address.

I realize that this is a bit taxing and bothersome, but, I find it necessary to update my feed address, as my current one I created about 5 years ago no longer represents me as an author today, thus, the need to update it. This will be the first and only change to my feed address, though, and you won't need to re-subscribe again in the future, trust me.

I'm going to go live with the new feed address after 24 hours (to give this post time enough to update in your readers).

Thank you all sssssssoooooooo muuuuuuuucccccchhhhhhhhhh for your loyalty over the years, I love each and every one of you, you've got a special place in my heart, and I look forward to all the years ahead, with all of you subscribed to my writings! ♥

I'm sorry for this cumbersome task I've surmounted you with, but, it'll never happen again! Please re-scubscribe to me! Don't forget! 

C. JoyBell C.

P.S. Have you visited my NEW PHOTO ALBUM?? Go see all the new photos here: Città di Siena
and be sure to check back with it often, as I am still in the process of adding more pictures!!! :) :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Charity,

    Thanks for letting us know about the change, I will check tomorrow as I am just going to bed now.
    Thank you for visiting me and hope that all is going well with you.
    Sadly I won't be in London again for the royal wedding.

    Hope that you are having a great week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charity there should be no problem. Not a hard task to subscribe to an RSS Feed. I reposted this on my facebook page.Sorry I haven't been talking to you much. You of all people know how crazy life can get. After I leave this comment I am going back and check your pictures.
    Love
    Grampy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bells. I think I just lost my comment I typed in. I hit some random button and POOF, it was gone.

    It sounds like the joys of modern technology are creeping up on you. I can't believe you and reachable so many different ways!

    About the bed and breakfast in my post, I actually have NO idea where it is! I looked and looked for more information but for some reason Rachel Ashwell wasn't releasing that info yet. I am not even sure if it's in the States or England or some other country.

    I am off to see your pictures. Have a splendid day Bells!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Writings... by C. Joybell C." has been included in this weeks A Sunday Drive. I hope this helps to attract even more new visitors here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2011/04/sunday-drive.html

    P.S.: I am sorry for the late notice. I got side-tracked, and I just got reminded of what I had failed to do it earlier.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top