Inner Peace 3

I have recently stumbled into Inner Peace! And I have decided to remain here eternally! I want to share with you all, the things which I have been unearthing! This is called Inner Peace 3, because it is the third creation I have, on peace!



Inner Peace 3


Let me tell you a secret. Inner Peace is not something we can fight to achieve but Inner Peace is a force so powerful that fights for us. There is a battle going on for you! Inner Peace, He fights for you! Your only part is to let go of the fears and the worries that you hold and clench so close to your heart; the things you think will protect you. You squat on the shoulders of fear and you sit atop the head of worry, thinking that these two will give you the hindsight you need to protect yourself, to ensure your safety. The only job you have is to dismount yourself from the shoulders of fear and come down from sitting on the head of worry/doubt (the two are conjoined twins). Because, for as long as you are mounted upon the two, Inner Peace cannot win your battle for you! How can He fight these with you on top of them, holding onto them for dear life?

Dismount yourself, and let Inner Peace fight the fight and win the battle.


Copyright © 2011 C. JoyBell C. All rights reserved.


With that having been said, I want to let you all know that I am more than very pleased with my second edition book of poetry and prose! I was pleased with my first book, The Sun Is Snowing, but I am farther more pleased with its second edition on the way (of which I have changed the title and now have a new title for, so cross your fingers on that!) My second edition Poetry-Prose book will be around three times thicker than the first book! Yes! Very thick book of poetry and prose filled with many things no one else has ever read before! Only me! But at the same time, I look forward to selling it at a cheaper price than what my current book is selling at! Because I will be producing my book under a new publisher, who allows me to determine the price of my books (within a reasonable suggested price range, of course) So, I am elated, and proud of myself, and looking forward to you being able to hold my writings in your hands and put them on your bookshelves!

By the way, would you like to visit the Trevi Fountain in Rome? Then browse through my photo album Fontana di Trevi!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bells! I will try very hard to let my inner peace win, but I can make no promises!
    I'm sorry I haven't been by. I read my my blog comments through my email and somehow your last one somehow slipped past me because it was bundled with another comment.
    I would be honored to read your novella and share my thoughts on my blog. I am no professional reviewer as you well know, but I could definitely give the perspective of the average reader, I'm VERY average! You don't need to send me a copy sweet Bells, I want to buy one to show my support. I'm proud to know such a beautiful authoress/poetess, even if it is only in this virtual world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a lot of fun, you are really prolific and creative. And your enthusiasm is contagious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful writing and insights here!!!
    Rick
    James Mason Community Book Club

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful writing and insites on this terrific site!
    Rick
    James Mason Community BooK Club

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Sares, Josep and Rick, for your visits and for your comments! :) Sareski, thank you and I'm thrilled you'll be reviewing my novella! Josep, thank you so much for your inspiring words! Rick, thank you very much for visiting me here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Charity,

    If only the whole world could read this and know of inner peace, the world would be a much better place.
    Thanks for visiting me and was great to catch up with what you are doing.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top