The Unseen

The Unseen


Some people say they will not believe in anything they can't see. What a catastrophe to not have any faith at all! You live only less than a half of life, if you will only believe in the things that you can see. Life is lived by those who have much faith and believe in many unseen things. If you believe in nothing that you cannot see, think about how much there is that you choose to turn your face away from! You can't see your soul and you cannot prove that it exists, therefore if you call yourself one who believes in nothing unseen, then you will forever deny your soul its existence, for the existence of the soul dwells in love, trust, anger, passion, faith, belief, strength; the soul is forever nourished by things that are unseen! And so we have too many empty bodies walking around! Bodies with souls inside that are half-dead and dying. I tell you a thing: that I believe in many unseen things. In fact, I think that I believe in more unseen things than I do things that can be seen! Simply because there is more of what is unseen that exists, than what exists as material. Look at that person's face! All you see is a face. I see the way that the sunlight shines and then drenches and then swims across his skin. And after that, I see that same sunlight illuminate his memories and they dance before my eyes. You see what is seen, while I see what is seen, then what is overlooked, then what is unseen. If you deny the existence of all that you cannot prove, then you do not have the right to say that you want to find love, that you want to be led by destiny, that you want to live in peace, that you want to feel happiness; for all of these things sprout roots and bud in the unseen soul!


Copyright © 2011 C. JoyBell C. All rights reserved.

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully said, Charity. I can relate to that, after all I believe in the things I plan to write and do not exist yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very very sad not to believe in something unless you can see it. That takes all the magic out of life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right, Sareski!

    And thank you for your comment, Josep!

    xx

    bells

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top