Stem pa Rebecca Grace!

Hey everybody! :) I just wanted to let you guys know that my dearly loved little niece in Norway is in the running to become the new face of Leverpostei! :) She's got a real chance to win the whole thing with all of our support! :D I'd just be so thankful if you guys (or anybody simply passing by here) would cast a vote for her and I realize that everything is written in Norwegian on the voting ballot, but it's really VERY easy to vote for my niece, Rebecca Grace; all that you have to do is first click on her photo, then the ballot  will appear, type the Captcha Code into the blank rectangular box, then click "STEM" which is the red button beside the blank box. "STEM" means "VOTE". If you mess up the code, a new code will display and you can try again but if you get the simple Captcha Code right, you will be able to read a thank-you-message saying "Takk for din stemme!" meaning "Thank you for voting!"


Thanks for voting, we can all be happy when she wins! ♥


XX
Bells


P.S. I almost forgot! You may vote more than once, if you would like! One vote per computer per 24 hours is allowed (that means you can vote today then 24 hours later you can vote again on the same computer, but if you have more than one computer, each computer counts as a different person so you may vote on each computer if you would be so kind as to do so.) ♥

3 comments:

  1. Hi Charity,

    Your niece is very sweet, and hope she wins.
    Good luck!

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable,I hope she wins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks wonderfuls, I hope she wins, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top