The Difference...

The difference between my darkness and your darkness is that I can look at  my own badness in the face and accept its existence while you are busy covering your mirror with a white linen sheet. The difference between my sins and your sins is that when I sin I know I'm sinning while you have actually fallen prey to your own fabricated illusions. I am a siren, a mermaid; I know that I am beautiful while basking on the ocean's waves and I know that I can eat flesh and bones at the bottom of the sea. You are a white witch, a wizard; your spells are manipulations and your cauldron from hell yet you wrap yourself in white and wear a silver wig.

– C. JoyBell C.

5 comments:

  1. Did someone make you mad Bells?! It sounds like you came across someone that has the so called "two-faces". It's so disappointing when that happens. I tend to take people at face value and am always surprised when they do something I wouldn't expect or exibit "bad behavior", lies or nastiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sareski! First of all, so good to hear from you! : )

    Well, I didn't write this with anyone particular in mind, this writing just came to me! My writings are not my diary or journal, so they don't reflect on my current situation. : ) But I do understand what you mean, we all have to deal with hypocrites and pretentious people! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this from one of your written works? its beautiful, I would love to read anything its attached to

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this is an old post, but is this quote from a published work? Its beautiful and I would love to read any material attached to it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for visiting my blog! Please feel free to read stuff even when it's old! :-) Yes, you may find these words within my book entitled "Vade Mecum". The first Vade Mecum which is white (the second Vade Mecum is navy blue). Pick the white one!

      Please visit again soo, and join me over at my Facebook Page!

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top