Sin-Like


Sin-Like

I am involved in a romance
A deep, dark, bright, lit passionate romance
With life
What is life? It is the air I breathe
The answers and the questions
The paths that Destiny carved out in stone
I will always walk with Destiny
And God; He whispers the answers into my ears
What is this romance? What makes it deep and dark
And bright and lit?
This is a love story; I am in love with the memories of old
The sex of the ancients
To make a long, deep and dark love
Not only with my own existence
But to exchange essence with the breaths
And the sighs and the laughter and the thoughts
The love and the emancipation
Of a thousand others before me
Ten thousand more likely
This is the romance that I live



Copyright 2011 C. JoyBell C. All rights reserved.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top