24 Karat Crumbs: From The Vault!

I have just uncovered things I have written, from way back when! My goodness! All these 24 karat crumbs that I'd already forgotten I'd written! I have been thumbing through, reading and reading, feeling delighted, then I realized that before the year ends, I should share all of my really old crumbs with you! They've been hidden for too long! Now how would you like that? Golden crumbs, everybody! From years and years ago! :-) Merry Christmas! And a Happy New Year, too! :-)


I think that all we do and say should be done and said with valour, dignity, honesty, truthfulness, steadfastness, and trustworthiness. These are the traits of true knights and kings. Princesses and queens. These traits are the keys to the doors of all magical worlds. Without them, we merely exist in an ordinary world. – C. JoyBell C.


Why do we teach our kids that magic isn't real? By all means! Magic is real! Magic is VERY real! I see it wherever I go! Wherever I look, I paint my world in colors of roses! And my skies are drawn with rainbows and pegasuses! I believe in magic! Because I am made of magic! – C. JoyBell C.


There is a part of my soul that I keep on losing; it falls out and it gets lost. Sometimes I find it and I put it back again. But then it just falls back out again. The next time it falls out I want somebody to find it for me, and then keep it. And then I want that person to stay with me. For forever. And that way I'll always have my whole soul with me. For forever. – C. JoyBell C.


Some people want someone to spend the rest of their lives with. I don't want someone to spend the rest of my life with, I want someone to spend eternity with. Lifetime after lifetime after lifetime... – C. JoyBell C.


True beauty does not withdraw itself. It is not stagnant inside oneself. True beauty makes beautiful everything it touches, each ear it whispers into, each heart it loves, every soul it reaches. Each time, true beauty leaves a part of itself...like seeds...like seeds planted under the sunshine! – C. JoyBell C.


Oh my goodness! I think I'm happy! - C. JoyBell C.


Life is long. There is no need to throw people away. You can always pick people up again. As you can always pick yourself up again...and again...and again... – C. JoyBell C.


Today my bounties are many. Of rubies and sapphires I have a lot. The wind is strong and my sail is high. My anchor is lifted and my compass points north. The sun is rising in the east. Yesterday bores me. What have you for me today? – C. JoyBell C.

Ordinary always mocks extraordinary. Mediocrity always attacks excellence. In the end, the extraordinary is always the extraordinary. And the excellent is always the excellent. – C. JoyBell C.


I wonder what it would be like to throw a sugar-coated jelly donut at someone's face? I should buy a dozen jelly donuts and throw them at faces! – C. JoyBell C.


I would rather see what my heart can see with my eyes closed than see what only my open eyes can see with a closed heart. – C. JoyBell C.


2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! I particularly like the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thoughts, Charity. I especially love the last one.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top