Again, I...

Again, I am surprised why people seek to eliminate lust and cling to love; as they wish to ignore happiness and cleave unto joy! Now, now, let's not sugar-coat things! Lust has a lot more to do with life and what is the good of life if you do not carry much lust inside of you at all times? And joy is a noble thing, but happiness though fleeting can be found every day and in every small little way!

– C. JoyBell C.


‎*I don't define lust as anything evil or nasty. Lust as defined by me, is the feeling of desire: a desire to eat cake, a desire to feel the touch of another's skin moving over your own skin, a desire to breathe, a desire to live, a desire to laugh intensely like it was the best thing God ever created...this is lust as defined by me. And I think that's what it really is.

3 comments:

  1. This post told me exactly what I was omitting in my portrayal of one of the protagonists in my current book. Thank heavens you wrote this and I read it before I got too much deeper into the draft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine turned me onto your blog & I find your writing fascinating. It's refreshing to read real words of the soul. Language of the heart speaks volumes and your words jump off the page. It's a mad dance of letters that have meaning and depth. Please continue your explorations. I await your many adventures of thought. I will request & read your blog often. Thanks for being YOU!! You inspired me to maybe pick up writing again. My adventure lays before me unknown. I'll keep you posted.
    IsaOn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Anonymous,

    I am always pleased to read when anyone likens anything I do unto madness! "a mad dance of letters..." this makes me smile.

    Thank you for appreciating my jumping in front of you and doing a mad dance from the soul!

    You are welcome here, and I'm happy to have you.

    Bells

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top