Many gods...

I have met many gods, but there is only one God who does not demand from us a sacrifice, who instead gave the One He loves the most, as a sacrifice for us all! This God is the Alpha and Omega, they call Him Jehovah, Who was and Who is and Who is to come. He is who He is. Religion uses Him and Christians hate in His name; but the more I know this Father and His Son, the more I see that the religion I once knew has now become the scars that remind me of the chains that used to bind me and keep me far from Him. Because now I know Him through His grace, and not by any law.

– C. JoyBell C.


2 comments:

  1. This really speaks to me... though I struggle with my own relationship with God, I will try to remember your words: to know and love Him by His grace. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There should be no struggle in your relationship with God. All the struggles were already taken care of on the cross. Let your relationship with God be as it is meant to be: a JOY to have and to hold! God knows you're human and He doesn't have any problems with that. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top