Miracle

Miracle

It is like
A sweet, crimson poison
Drop by drop
Sweetly poisoning, deeply coloring
Every drop like a
Crimson cloud of mist dispersing
Steadily unfurling its wings
Like a scarlet angel

The scarlet angels fly
Slowly in my glass of water
Gliding, envenoming this water
Molecule upon molecule: a parasitism
Sweet crimson turns my water into wine
The overcoming I have long awaited

Let me transform Let me transform Let me transform

From water into wine


Copyright 2012 C. JoyBell C. All rights reserved

2 comments:

  1. Love that word crimson, it is so thought provoking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I'm glad you told me that, Sareski, because I was actually going to delete the word crimson and change it to "burgundy"! I thought that maybe crimson reminded of blood, which isn't what I had in mind, while burgundy reminds more of wine. But, since you put it that way, I'll just keep it that way and not change it! Thank you for that input! And thank you ever so much for your visits and comments! <3

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top