Grace


Grace
(February 1, 2012)

Behold the waterfall!
She springs forth!
Budding and sprouting
Like a deep spring of eternal waters
Breaking free to the surface of the earth
For the first time.
Fervently, Serenely, Calmly
Unstoppable, Fresh, Vibrant
The water breaks and buds forth
And falls from the crown of this cliff

Long stemmed roses of all colors
Burst forward in ferocious beauty and gentleness!
They merge together in torrents,
Long thornless stems crowned with brilliantly colored petals!
Cascading as they do this fall, this downward dance
Down the drop, intertwined in the water;
A loose braid of aqua and long-stemmed roses
Erupting and dropping together.
Imagination is void of the natural occurrence of this
Unnatural, Unlikely

Look again now!
The water has evaporated!
And left are the roses piled up like boulders!
In the parched stream that has run dry, lie piles of thornless roses!
What is the meaning of this?
Unfading, everlasting roses on a thirsty ground?
Is the meaning of this I see
A frightful one?
This unnatural occurrence, this otherworldly reality
What is the meaning?

This is grace


Copyright © 2012 C. JoyBell C. All rights reserved.



1 comment:

  1. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.
    2 for 1 *NEW* Lighthouse Blue Vario-G Classic Binders

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top