A Vision of Yellow

A Vision of Yellow
(October 15, 2010)

I caught a glimpse of the yellow
From the corner of my eye
The heat in the air transcending;
Melting my vision, smouldering it
Into the surrounding
Like a burnt Polaroid
Wait; then I look beyond
In all cognizance
I see the trains on the tracks
The static and mobility
But here all has stopped
Right here where I am; where
The yellow catches my eye
The yellow stops me and
The stones gently rolled and
Not-so-sharp; they are seared
Into this momentary existence here
The heat mixes everything together
Here in this mirage
Of yellow tulips and small stones
It is very hot
The trains and tracks surround me
In the train station

Nobody sees the yellow tulips- only me


Copyright    © 2012 C. JoyBell C.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top