The Coming Of The Water Lilies

The Coming Of The Water Lilies

White water lilies
They float on an
Aquamarine sky
Casting reflections upon my eyes
Like the mirror image of leaves
Swaying and drifting over lakes
In the Amber Autumn

These reflections softly float above me
Like answers to my questions
Like guardians of my soul
And I wait for
The coming of the water lilies

Copyright © 2012 C. JoyBell C. All rights reserved.


If you would like to own a beautiful gallery wrapped canvas with this poem on it, just click here!

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful poetry - paints such a lovely picture.

    I am, once again, home in the San Fran area..had a 5 day stopover in Hong Kong after my 4 month India stay.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top