Feathers

Feathers

It will be okay
When you return to you
To the you who
Was there
Before the floods came
Before the castle toppled down
Before the earth shook, quaked

It will be okay
It will be silent
Serene
When you find yourself
Standing there
In the same place
Where you left
You

When you wonder if it’s okay
To go and take your hand
To touch your face
And look into your eyes again
And embrace you,

You will see

That you have found
The place where feathers rain
And the Qilin tramples not
Even a single
Blade of grass


And your heart
Breaks not


Go back. It will be okay.


Copyright © 2012 C. JoyBell C. All rights reserved.

4 comments:

  1. Love it. Needed it. Your words have enriched my spirit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in the business of enriching souls! Thank you for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. I came upon this at the exact perfect time. Down to the minute - perfect time. Tears are streaming because yes, it's finally time. Thank you for the inspiration, truly.
    -Kristy

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top