With The Equines

With The Equines

Even the wind that gushed against my skin
Echoed the freedom of their souls
As we ran together
Wild and unstoppable

Even faster than they
I ran on the wind
Laughing in the spirit of pure wildness
Laughter that shook my soul

And vibrated just beneath my skin:

Eating me
Devouring me
Dissolving me
Creating me

The wind itself was composed of
This equine spirit
Unbridled, unbound
I flew through it

Free

Soaring above the horses just below me
I mingled with them
I ran
And I flew


My spirit leaped in the air
And reached for the sun


We flew together, we ran together


Copyright © 2012 C. JoyBell C. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top