Looking At The Sun


If you want to change the way that the world appears to be; you must change the way that you see everything in it. And if you want to change the world; you must change the way everyone else sees everything in it. And when everyone else sees everything in the world in a new way, the world will be changed and then mankind will turn their faces to the heavens in search of a brand new vision and then it will be able to see the heavens for what the heavens really are! That being because, in order for a person to change how he sees the world, he must first change the eyes of his soul and it is with those new eyes that man can look at the sun, that man can see the heavens, that man can know God. Then it is with these newfound truths that humanity will continue to live, but living by walking in a new reality.
– C. JoyBell C.

I am inspired to write this, by the teaching of Plato below. As I read this teaching of Plato, I immediately see that he was speaking of the acquisition of truth (which he also refers to in his teachings as the thing that is closest to wisdom); such are the transitional phases of the acquisition of truth unto wisdom. And it's upon this reading that a dimension was opened to my mind, and I saw what I've written here, above.



“And first he will see the shadows best, next the reflections of men and other objects in the water, and then the objects themselves, then he will gaze upon the light of the moon and the stars and the spangled heaven.... Last of all he will be able to see the sun.” (Plato; The Republic book 7)


x

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your blog. You have so many amazing insights. In what ways do you think people can "walk in a new reality" in their everyday lives?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your message.

      You cannot skip to the end part! Read everything that was written before "but living by walking in a new reality." The end result is a result, as you can see. A result of everything written before it! There are no shortcuts.

      Delete

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top