My Son,

Words do not suffice to express
my love for my son, but this comes close:

My Son,

I want to wrap up this world
Then throw it into the trash
And make a new world for you

I want to tie up the lies, the deception
Bind up the threats, the hurt
Crumple it all and throw it away

Give you a new world
I want to make a new world for you
And make it a wonderful world

If I could roll it all up
And cast it all away
I would, For you

If I could form a new ocean
A new mountain
A new valley, a new horizon

I would, For you

So I write to the people
Setting them free
One day, your world will be

Free

So I talk to the people
I give them wings
One day, your world will be

Winged

So I call to the people
I give them gifts
One day your world will be

Beautiful

So I pull down principalities
Expose their hiding places
One day your world will be

Light

My son,

I can’t wrap up this world
And birth a new one for you
But I will change this one

So one day you will have
Only beauty and sight and freedom
Only trust and courage and light

Because I love you my son
I will change this world
For you


Copyright © 2012 C. JoyBell C. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top