With The Rise of the Blue Moon Comes Magic


Along with the rise of the Blue Moon, came a thing of magic! My newest book, The Suns Snow And The Sands Move: A thing of magic, a gift of poetry and prose; is now published and available for purchase!

Most of you don't know this about me, but I am very meticulous when it comes to colors! I always look at the name of a color, not just the hue of it! I think that people subconsciously pick up what the color represents and that's where the impact is! My book cover is painted in a hue called "Seafoam" and the text on the front and back of the cover is all in a color called "Wine"; in my mind's eye, a greatly desirable image is painted at the mere mention of these colors!


C. JoyBell C. dot com

Aug. 31, Copyright Louisa Gouliamaki, Acropolis Hill, Athens, Greece
My emblem as seen incorporated into the cover art of this book as a pendant, was created for me as a person, not necessarily for this book only; it is a symbol of me. This whole book is embedded with symbolism, from the choice of colors to the cover art to the interior of the book to the writings themselves. Enjoy the magical journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top