Joy To The World!



That's what I feel like right now! Marvelous! There's just nothing that can compare to how I feel upon finally being able to see the fruit of my labour! 

I am so pleased to announce that I beat my deadline (10-11-12) for the release of my newest book!


I passed my polished PDF (I proofed it nine times before finally feeling satisfied) and went to sleep, not expecting it to pass the review process in time (a process that consists of human experts viewing the final manuscript to see if it meets industry standards, which usually takes 48 hours); but lo and behold, this morning I woke up to the most pleasant surprise! My manuscript approved and ready at the printer! On the exact day that I dreamed of it to be born into the world! 10-11-12! I guess it was meant to be! I'm very happy with the cover of the book, which to me is in itself the beginning of the whole story! You see a girl in her ethereal blue dress walking on heavenly-vanilla sands and you know she's beautiful even from behind! You know she's going somewhere... a journey of discovery... to a shore that meets with the rest of the universe perhaps... oooohhhh what wondrous things she will find... and then you open the book and begin that journey, yourself


I really do just feel like releasing balloons into the air in celebration! It is just tremendously rewarding to reap the fruits of your labour! Especially when it is the labour of something that you so love! 

When I looked into the book's pricing, I was a little disappointed to see that the book is selling for the same price as the first edition (because it's expensive), but then in a few seconds I realized that this second edition is 170 pages thick while the first one was only 112 pages thick! And when I realized that, it made me so happy! I know I'm offering my book at a price that speaks for its quality, therefore, it's very affordable! You see, this is how books are priced at Createspace: first of all, the price has to cover the costs of manufacturing (of course) and then there are other costs, in the end they suggest to you the lowest possible price to cover all costs, and you can choose the lowest possible price or you can increase the first suggested price to increase your royalties. I'm offering my book to you at the lowest possible price of 
$ 31.99 which makes small royalties for me, but that price speaks for the grand quality of the book itself! I myself always like to know that I'm getting what I'm paying for! Felicitations!!!!!!!!! 


Of course, we can't possibly complete this celebration without some cake! So here's a celebration cake for all of you out there! Joy to the world! My book has come! 

I also want to share with you the list of participants, photographers who contributed to my book!


Get your copies soon, everybody! Joys and wonders to all! 




(All photos above belong to the public domain, belonging to or authored by no known source.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top