Saturday, December 1, 2012

An Illuminated December!

Today I'm excited to announce my long-awaited TWELVE DAYS OF DECEMBER SALE! 


First of all, I'd like to say Happy Holidays to those of you who will be celebrating festivities this month! December is always a big month around the world, for a variety of reasons! We have Christmas, of course, but for those who don't celebrate Christmas; we have Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Yalda, Saturnalia, Saint Lucy's Day, Saint Stephen's Day, Winter Solstice, Hogmanay, Look on the Bright Side Day(Ironically, coincides with the end of the Mayan Calendar this year which is "supposed" to be the end of the world!), National Chocolate Covered Anything Day (Come on, anyone can celebrate this one!), Ice Cream Day (Hurray!), Human Rights Day, Poinsettia Day, International Civil Aviation Day, Wear Brown Shoes Day (Yes.), Roots Day (No, it's not the day to visit your hairstylist!), and so on and so forth! Yes, there are even more holidays in December! So as you can see, no matter who you are or where you live, December is the month of festivities and felicitations! And if you're not the type of person to care about happy traditions and joyous festivities (hello, Ebenezer), the lights which illuminate everything during this season, should be enough to bring you warmth in the heart and a smile on your face!


There's been some whispering going around, as to what I've got up my sleeve for December (since I hinted at some plans a little earlier on my Facebook Page) and today I'm excited it's finally December 1, because now I get to announce that for the FIRST TWELVE DAYS OF DECEMBER, ALL OF MY BOOKS WILL BE ON FIFTY PERCENT DISCOUNT! For twelve days in this twelfth month in the year of 2012! The beauty in this, is that it allows you to create gift bundles! That means, you can buy all three of my books and bundle them up as a single gift for someone, which would be a lot more affordable with this 50% off of each book! And if you're wondering how I can do this, well, discount codes like this are intended for wholesalers (those bookstores who will place an order for 15 or 20 books at a time); but I want to give this discount out to individuals, all of you my readers, as a special treat for this month of December! Do take advantage of it! I also encourage you to become wholesalers, yourselves! If you want to buy 10 or 50 copies, go ahead! You can then resell them elsewhere for the full price!


Here's the code: P5TN9Q6Z

All you have to do is copy that code and then paste it in the blank box when you see this:


This discount applies to all three of my books

For The Sun Is Snowing: Poems, Parables and Pictures ; please click here.

For The Suns Snow And The Sands Move: A thing of magic, a gift of poetry and prose ; please click here.

For Saint Paul Trois Châteaux: 1948 ; please click here. 


I wish all of you a full 31-day event of happiness, all throughout this month of December! You know, if we all make it past the 21'st!


"Even if I knew the world would end tomorrow, I would continue to plant my apple trees."
~ Traditionally attributed to Martin Luther, but could have been written/ voiced by Thoreau or Goethe.

Even if the world ends tomorrow, buy my books today! Hurry, this ends on December 13!


Here's some December music to put you into good cheer and ring in the Holiday spirit:


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥