Monday, February 11, 2013

Those purple wings against that very turquoise sky...

COMING SOON!!!!!!!



A sampling of what's in store for you...


Hoppípolla
  
You know
I still remember the way your perfume smelled
You jumped up and down
The muddy water in the puddle
Splashed
Some mud even landed on my chin
Your hair bounced
And froze in the summer wind
All around your face
Rose petals
The air always smelled like
Rose petals
When we jumped
And skipped around
In those muddy puddles
Your eyes would twinkle
You know?
They would twinkle and inside them
I could see myself
You are
My best friend



hoppípolla

(v.) Icelandic word which translates in English to the exact phrase “jumping into puddles.”



Copyright © 2013 All Things Dance Like Dragonflies, C. JoyBell C. All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥