Until it rains again!

Update: Today it has rained (March 12, 2013), which means this discount gift is now officially over! Hope you all were able to avail of it! Thank you, and until next time! 


For no other reason other than that today I am happy, I am offering ALL of my books on 50% discount! Let's call this the "Sunny Days Are Happy Days" discount gift! Because the minute it rains, this discount gift is over! That means if it rains later on, that's the end of the discount gift and if it rains 5 weeks from now, you get to enjoy this 50% off for five more weeks! :D So, pray for sunlight, everyone! And do enjoy! 


50% Discount Code: J8KD7FVA


This discount may be redeemed at any/all of these four stores (depending on which of my books you would like to purchase):


All Things Dance Like Dragonflies
The Sun Is Snowing
Saint Paul Trois Châteaux: 1948
The Suns Snow And The Sands Move





While the sunlight lasts...

1 comment:

  1. Your style is so unique in comparison to other folks I have read stuff from.
    Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this page.

    my page - furnished

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top