Quantum Ice and Dust

I very recently shared something on my Writer Page which I am dying to discuss further. Now, if you've read my book The Sun Is Snowing: Poems, Parables and Pictures, you will know that I am one to have my own theories. I don't know if other people have touched upon the theories that brew in my mind; or if I'm the first ever to come up with them— all I know is that once I have thought about them, they become a theory to me and I have never looked up what other people have said about it or are thinking about it; I just say what I think. Maybe one day science will prove my theories and maybe that will be a long time from now (science is always far behind what the mind is capable of offering). Maybe, maybe not. What's important is that I am thinking! And sharing what I'm thinking! You like that, don't you? Lately, I have been pondering matters of astronomy and quantum physics, I would love to share these thoughts with you if you don't mind. :) Below is what I shared on my Writer Page earlier:

"I'm an amateur astronomer, I have the equipment and the thick books to prove it, too! But today I contemplate on how, though we are a part of the unending universe and are suspended in a never-ending cosmos of ever-expanding things— the more unfortunate instance is not to be without awareness of that fact; but the more unfortunate state to be in, is to not be aware of the equally eternal universe WITHIN. In this cosmos, we swim in stuff that we are made of and that stuff we're made of is ever-expanding inward and inward and inward. It's not just what's out there that's without beginning and without end; but what's inside is equally eternal! We think that we know everything there is to know about the universe without; but what do we really know about something that's always been and that always will be? What we know is probably equivalent to 1/8 a grain of salt and that's it. Now, how much do you know about your inner universe? Your soul?"

Now, to explore this further, I want you to imagine what it means to "swim in stuff that we are made of." Go ahead, imagine it! To swim means to be submerged, oftentimes soaked, in the liquid that we are  moving around in. We are 1. suspended, 2. usually surrounded from all sides and 3. to some level penetrated by the substance we are swimming in. But what does it mean to swim in the same substance that we are made of? That would mean no barriers between the outer material and the inner material! Now picture this: we as human beings, are suspended on a small planet which belongs to only one solar system among the billions of solar systems in our galaxy, which is only one of the galaxies in the trillions of galaxies thriving within any small, small slice of space we can look up at through our two fingers forming a coin-shaped peeping hole, on any given evening (or afternoon or whatever.) Therefore, we are definitely suspended from all imaginable sides and directions. But what if, the barrier that you think exists between the outer universe and the inner universe is not really there at all? Seriously... what do you think is separating you? Your skin and bones? Why? Does not the universe consist of things like ice and dust, too? Physical material is a natural part of the universe, therefore, the flow is continuous and natural from outside to inside! Because that's just the way it is! The "Universe" (always capitalized by Marcus Aurelius in his writings which are encapsulated within the great book Meditations by Marcus Aurelius) is both invisible and visible. It is a growing, eternally-expanding existence that grows and expands from nothing into something— from what is invisible to what is visible— from what is intangible to what is tangible, therefore, it does follow that we, being both tangible and intangible, both visible and invisible, simply function in this same manner which means that we are really just a part of a consistent flow. There is actually no barrier between the galaxy that you peer into at night and the heart you feel pumping within, and more importantly so, the things that you feel inside that heart of yours! What is it that makes us feel things unseen? Things like Love? Well, what is unseen can be seen only by the invisible eye! Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry once wrote in his book, The Little Prince, that "What is essential is invisible to the eye," but I am taking it into a whole different light by saying that what is invisible is visible by the eyes that are also invisible! What recognizes the intangible is also the intangible! The thing that recognizes, recognizes what is the same as itself!

Your soul is no joke; your soul is as real as the ever-growing universe and that's science! That's a fact (a fact in my theory.) Those certain eternal things that you feel are not only as real as the subatomic existences that cause the universe to expand and to continuously create and form and design; but they are in fact of the same material! The unseen thing that though unseen— is able to form, design, create, produce, the things which we call physical material! The stars, the planets, the ice and the dust! So who's to say that we really only journey once? Who's to say that some of us haven't journeyed over and over and over again? Who's to put any limits onto anything at all? When this is the reality of who and what we are!



Copyright © 2013 C. JoyBell C. All rights reserved.






1 comment:

  1. There's some great Quantum Physics theories from the late Paramahansa Yogananda, the mystic and guru that started the Self Realization Fellowship. Worth a read.
    My theory? We are mostly made up of empty spaces. The distance between our protons and neutrons is vast. So what holds everything together? It's the force or energy or glue that most people call "God". And in that vast emptiness is our soul literally swimming in and out of this energy, making us all interconnected. This is why meditation works. When all else is cleared and we look into this nothingness, we see everything.
    :)
    Keep thinking you old soul you!
    Chuck

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top