Look Who's Had A Makeover!


Look who's had a major makeover! :-) I know I've said that it's time for me to breathe now and let go of my manic zeal for book writing and publishing; but that doesn't stop me from going back through all I've already produced and polishing everything to perfection. The Conversation has undergone a major makeover, as you can see, but what you can't see is the interior layout which has also been refined and perfected. Same content you so love, all brighter and better packaging! ;-) 

Even if you already own The Conversation of Merachefet, I do believe you will still be able to truly appreciate this refined and polished new version. It will be like getting an upgrade on something that you already know and cherish. It's the same value but with added beauty. Now with that been said, I hope you will love the excerpt from my book which I'm sharing with you below. Those of you who already own a copy of Merachefet will be familiar with these words by now but for the others who are getting a glimpse into the book of secrets for the first time, it will be a warm new welcome. Do enjoy.




“I love him because when I look at other people, when I look at everyone else... they are all right there, over there! And I am here. I am right here. But when I met him, from the first time I saw him, I looked at him and I saw that he was here with me! He wasn’t over there along with everyone else! He was here, right here where I am. Beside me. With me. We were the same!”

“But the two of you... you’re not the same! You’re two completely different people!”

“We are different; but we are the same.”

“How can two be different and the same at once?”

“How do you define difference, simpleton?”

“Well... I think difference is when you are like this, he is like that and those are two different ways of being!”

“That’s not what difference is. Difference is not found in ways of being. Difference is found in places of being! We are only different when we are in different places! And when I speak of places, I don’t mean the measurements of time and space and physical proximities! You may spend the greatest amount of time with someone and share the same exact space with someone; yet not be in the same place as that same person, at all! And then you meet someone one day, someone whom you have never seen before and you look at the person knowing that you are in the same place!”

“So, these places that you speak of, how do we get there?”

“We do not get there; we are born there! Then, many times we forget where! Destiny brings us back to these places.”

“Can you take someone with you to your place?”

“I think yes. Yes, you can take people with you to your place, but only if they were born there and simply forgot where they were born! When they meet you, there is recognition! With other people, there is no recognition!”

“What does it feel like... to meet someone who is in the same place as you? Or who was born in the same place as you?”

“You mean someone who is the same as you?”

“Yes. Someone who is the same as you. What does it feel like to meet that person?”

“It feels like nothing you have ever felt before, you want to stay. To stay with him. Forever. Because if you stay with him, you will never be alone, you will never be lost again, never!”

“So the boy... you recognized him?”

“Yes, I recognized him. And he recognized me.”


Copyright © 2013 C. JoyBell C. The Conversation of Merachefet. All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top