Storm Sky

Storm Sky


The sky that I love the most
Is a dark sky filled with wind
A dark sky filled with rain
And winds and pieces of souls
That gather together to scream
Not bad screams, not frightening ones
But screams like songs you think
You might remember somewhere
In the bottom of your spirit
You remember the beautiful screams
The magnificent sounds that
Your soul knows how to sing
But can’t always so easily remember
It’s when the sky is dark
The taste of rain is preeminent
That I feel like I can see clearly
I can remember clearly
It’s like the thick skies cover me
And keep me from all the things
That struggle to take me away
From myself. I love this darkness.


Copyright © 2014 C. JoyBell C. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top