Something's Coming!

         Hey, wonderfuls! Today I just wanted to give you all a heads-up on my upcoming book! It's entitled Raising Nobility: A Magickal Take on Parenting. This book is a result of being encouraged by many people to put up my own school for children, according to them, they would love to enroll their children in said school where I would make sure that philosophy and divine arts are taught. Well, seeing as I can't put up such a school (at least not yet), I believe the next best thing is to produce a book on raising children into a noble race. The idea is more on raising a new, noble race amongst mankind, rather than just raising a child to be a good person when they grow up. They say that parenting should come with a manual and there are in in fact many manuals out there just for that! My book though, leans more towards raising a new race and in order to do that, I actually focus on molding the adult reader of the book because I believe that the only way to raise a noble generation of children is by molding a noble generation of parents! Really, there is no such thing as transforming and guiding a child if you yourself are the one who needs the transformation and guidance! Transform yourself first and be guided first, in order for you to be able to do the same for your child/children. That is what I aim to do in my upcoming book. And that is why I strongly believe that this book is for all people, regardless of them being parents or not. Even if you don't plan on ever having children, you can still parent yourself and become your own hero with the aide of my book. It's not going to be a very thick book, but experience has taught me that many of the best books having the greatest of influences upon me have been the books that are very short and it is in keeping with this tradition that I don't necessarily have to make sure that all of my books are a mile thick. In my book we will dig through topics ranging from social media to romantic feelings, to character development and avoiding deception. Of course, there are many more topics but that is just to give you an idea of the range and the reach, which is quite vast. I approach all of this from my own perspective, from a magickal perspective. And when I say "magickal" I don't mean "woo-woo" magickal but I mean hermetical!
         In keeping with the style of all my writings, this book can be considered to be esoteric in nature. Please check out the definition of esoteric here and the etymology of the word here. Right now, I am still finalizing things, polishing my manuscript, deciding upon a book cover, so on and so forth. You can expect to have my book available for purchase in probably a month or so. Maybe less, we'll see! I will keep you posted! And remember to "like" my Facebook Page, where you can receive fresh new updates from me in your FB newsfeed (which is fun!) Have a wonderful day, wonderfuls, and I hope that Raising Nobility is something that you will be looking forward to!

C. Bells

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top