Heaven and Hell



Heaven and Hell


I pray that you will not
Be so afraid of
The life after this one
That you would forget
This one right now
You believe in the stories
Of Heaven, of Hell
And that’s okay
But this life is a story too
And you’ve got to write it
You don’t write it out of fear
You write it out of
Courage and Freedom
So let’s say
There is a Heaven and a Hell
But there is an Earth too
And you have bones in your body
And flesh under your skin

So I pray

I pray that you will not
Be so afraid of
The life after this one
That you would forget
To be happy right now
To be unafraid
To know that you are free
To write your own story

Copyright © C. JoyBell C. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top