Special Mentions from The Sun Is Snowing: The Scrapbook

This is a list of photographers who appear in The Sun Is Snowing: The Scrapbook. I would like to acknowledge their presence in my scrapbook, but before all of that, I'd like to give a special mention to Deanne and Kaye of Scrapbookingdom, for all of the scrapbooking elements used in the making of this book (including the cover.) If you are a photographer with your work in my book and you cannot find your name here (GASP!) this only means that I spaced out at some point or another, please don't hate me, just send me an email, or drop me a note on my FB Timeline to let me know of my blunder. :-) And now for the drum rolls...









Steven Schlagel Photography




Alister Henderson

James Donnelly






Marek Sybal 


For further details about my book, including various links to purchase, please visit my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top