How To Create Beauty

Hello, wonderfuls!

       Today I would like to share with all of you, a video that I believe is so very important. It's about building beautiful cities, it discusses the principles behind how this can be done and how this can be thought about. These same principles are thoughts that I have been pondering upon from a very young age, but I never before possessed the knowledge enabling me to express those thoughts. Watching this video now, I feel like I have been provided with the knowledge to express the principles that I so deeply believe in.
       You have often asked me about my writing techniques and I have always answered you the same way. I have always told you that when I write, I don't see letters, sentences and paragraphs; rather, I see buildings, structures, cities! The reason why I have always said that, is because it is exactly what I mean! My cities may be unseen, my buildings and structures may be part of the unseen worlds; however, I firmly believe that what we create in the unseen world, we should strive to create in the world that we can touch and see.
       Cities have always been incredibly important to me and I am truly the type of person who cannot be fully happy in an ugly city. I have been criticized for this before, by people who say that they cannot see ugliness. I for one can definitely see ugliness. I can see both ugliness and beauty and I know that there is a HUGE difference between the two! Ugly cities inflict my mind with unease and contempt, really, and I spend my days thinking of all the beautiful ones. But there's a twist! If only we could start making beautiful cities again! If only we could re-ignite our passion for beauty all around us and instead of trying to always produce the latest most attractive cell phone, we could all focus on trying to produce the latest and most attractive city!
       So what is an attractive city, what entails the beauty of an attractive collection of people, places and things? I will let the video explain these things to you, and hopefully, you will feel as empowered and as informed as I did, right after watching it. Do enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top