Beta Reader David

This is David Gaspar Romero. David lives in California.

This is what David had to say about my book while he was still reading it:

“To be honest I feel like you are an angel and I am blessed to read these words. They resonate with me on so many levels. I've never been so teary eyed reading a book — but I get your words. I feel as if divinely I was meant to read your words to remind me of my purpose. Your book is going to positively affect so many lives. Very grateful you have chosen me as one of the select individuals to preview your book.”

“You are an angel. Know that.

Everything in your book resonates with me on a level of remembering... your words remind me of my purpose. Like a guide post.

Your words remind me of my standards, of my calling, of energetically being a man, of my universal belief system, and my purpose on this planet. I stand by these statements too.”

And this is what David is saying about my book now after he has finished reading it:

“This is quite possibly the most heartfelt, real, touching book I have ever read. Author C. JoyBell C.’s ability to take the universal and esoteric and put it into written words is beyond astonishing. I have never read a book that touched me so deeply on so many levels. Line by line as I read the book, I felt myself opening up. It’s comforting to know that there are other beings that see, feel, witness, and observe the world in a similar fashion as I do. The book itself made me feel not alone.

I believe that there are souls and spirits of all depths, dimensions, both timeless and new that embody this planet. I believe this planet is a learning a ground, a training ground, a growing ground. We are connected to all of them if we allow ourselves to connect. C. JoyBell C. is an Angel and a messenger. I am not Jewish, but I was having a conversation with a Jewish friend and we were talking about Angels. Angel in Hebrew is Malak. Malak means messenger… a messenger from God. C. JoyBell C. is indeed that — a messenger from a higher power. What she has to share is her truth — I love to hear the truth of others.

As I moved through the book, I felt as if this book was a love letter or a love story. Perhaps a different take on the book, but it was one woman’s realization and connection to her higher-self. To be able to express herself so eloquently and beautifully could be nothing more than a demonstration of self-love. To have such a deep conversation with oneself is an example of self-love. To share this love, this knowledge, this truth with others, is an example of self-love.
One of my favorite parts of the book was the conversation about a partnership between man and woman. I have always felt this way. I loved the conversation about humility and being humble. There is a story in the Bhagavad Gita about Shiva, Sita, and Dasha that is all about humility, recognizing the ego, and ego ultimately recognizing the higher self. Check out the backstory of Virabhadrasana.

I would recommend this book to anyone willing to take a journey down the path of self-enlightenment, humility, honesty, openness, and willingness. The world is ready for a book like this, with this type of depth. In my field of teaching yoga, most if not all of my students that come to my class are open to this type of knowledge. I hope to gift this book to many people. I hope to see this book on shelves all over the world. I hope to see author C.JoyBell C. continue to share her art of connecting the dots between the physical and spiritual.
I loved this book - I plan to read it over and over as a reminder of my path. C. Joybell C., thank you for sharing your knowledge, love, art, expressions, thoughts, and depth of your being with the world. DON’T STOP whether it’s in this dimension or other dimensions.”

Here's some information about David:

David Romero is the CEO and President of The Yogi DR™ The Yogi DR™ is a multi-faceted company focusing not only on yoga, but creating a portal for patients, clients, and practitioners to reach sought after industry leading medical professionals. The Yogi DR™ believes in establishing and maintaining a wholly balanced life – rooted in strength, balance, and awareness.

David graduated from the US Air Force Academy in 2002 with a Bachelors of Science in Biology. He was a Program Manager and Acquisition Officer on several Space Launch and Satellite Programs for the US Air Force from 2003 until 2008. In 2008, David resigned his commission as a Captain to pursue a career in medicine and medical device sales. David began working for St. Jude Medical, Inc., a Fortune 500 medical device company, assisting physicians with the implantation of neuromodulation devices.

After working and building a career in medical devices and surgical sales, David felt an even stronger calling to pursue his passion – to develop a company focused on the health and wellness of patients and clients through the practice of yoga. Over the last six years, David has worked with Los Angeles’ most talented Pain Management Physicians, Physiatrists, Neurosurgeons, and Orthopedic Surgeons. David understands that patients and clients need a balanced regimen of physical exercise, stretching, breathing, nutritional intake, and meditation to create a higher level of awareness and well-being. David is dedicated to sharing and living not only his truth, but helping others heal, grow strong, and realize their beneficial presence on this planet.

You can check out David more at The Yogi Doctor
You can also connect with him on Instagram: @theyogidr

David is smart. Be like David. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top