Beta Reader Tayla

This is Tayla Beaumont. Tayla lives in Cape Town, South Africa.

This is what Tayla has to say about her experience reading The Conversation of Venusta:

“As a long time enthusiast of Ms JoyBell’s work, I was extremely honoured to have been given the chance to read the book prior to its release. There is something delicate and graceful in the way C. JoyBell C. writes – providing messages that resonate deeply with my soul. Throughout the book, much introspection was needed and I found myself learning and trying to unlearn many characteristics and mannerisms of who I am and who I strive to be. Learning to love yourself, and doing so selfishly, because you are worthy and deserve so much – but also not being blinded by the ego. Many emotions were triggered in these profound 215 pages and it was ultimately necessary to help me gain a better insight into myself and my actions. It is almost as if the author is speaking to me – this allowed me to confront and grow from those experiences and aspects of who I am, which I am extremely grateful for. I will be returning to this book often. I recommend the Conversations of Venusta to everyone who hopes to explore themselves in a raw and reassuring way. Everyone can learn and take guidance from it.”

And here's more to discover about her:

Tayla is the youngest member on my team of beta readers. She just very recently began her first year in University, working towards a Bachelor of Law at the University of Cape Town. I am thrilled that Tayla has been reading my work from high school, crossing that bridge on into University.

Zulu Land is Tayla’s hometown, she grew up on a farm in Northern Kwa-Zulu Natal where she rides horses and also competes as an equestrienne. Tayla says that her animals have been a large part of her life, taken up a big space in her heart. Another thing she cares about is Women’s Rights, especially when having to do with her native land. Women’s Rights in South Africa has become a passion of hers, particularly in the context of race and gender intersecting, which is an area needing urgent attention in her region.

Tayla says that she aspires every day to become a better person than she was yesterday, and to hopefully help those around her in a way that will benefit and transform her society.

Tay would like to bring attention to the Women’s Legal Centre in Cape Town

You can connect with Tayla via her LinkedIn account

You can also follow Tayla on Instagram: @Tayla_Beaumont

Tayla is smart. Be like Tayla! =)

The Conversation of Venusta is available on Amazon, at CreateSpace, and at many other online stores. If you would rather place an order of this book via your brick and mortar bookstore, simply order it at their front desk and it will arrive in two weeks, regardless of where you are in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top