Kay Macleod's Indie Advent Calendar

     



Hey, wonderfuls! I will be joining the Indie Advent Calendar event hosted by Kay Macleod Books. Beginning on December the 1st, each day until Christmas she will be posting a spotlight on two indie authors, along with a particular book recommendation from those authors. The effort is to encourage gift-giving of indie books this holiday season! You can also get to know new indie authors in the process and become acquainted with their work.
       I will be spotlighted along with another indie author, on December 11! Of course, right? I would be the one to get the number eleven! The esoteric one! 😃  Please give Kay Macleod a visit every day starting on December 1 and discover a new indie author and their work, until Christmas Day! And who knows, you just might find the perfect gifts for your friends and your loved ones! Merry Christmas! 🎁🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top