The Conversation of Dragons: A Book Review by Jenna Freimark



It's time to meet Jenna Freimark, a registered nurse living in Ohio. I am sure you will be enthralled by what she has to say about her experience with my book, The Conversation of Dragons:

"As soon as I received The Conversations of Dragons I got an overwhelming sense of urgency to read it immediately. Sure enough, just as the previous two books, it was exactly what I needed for the exact occurrences I was facing at that moment in time! My receiving of it was nothing short of a miracle! Moreover, this book is nothing short of a miracle!

After reading it the first time so quickly, I then proceeded to read it a second time to really take it all in. This time around, many doors were unlocked that had been secured thousands of years ago! There was a major shift in my being as I read. I began to feel more alive and alert. Alive and alert does not even fully explain it. One morning after reading, my senses heightened, my vision seemed more clear, I felt more balanced. My emotional status improved tenfold. This occurred because I was given a deeper clarity of mind and spirit and therefore improved my physical state as well. Words cannot fully elaborate on how impactful my experience was. I know it will continue to have an impact on my everyday life from here on out.

This book, as I said about Merachefet and Venusta, is a divine source of healing for mind, body, and soul! It is sacred medicine for those who are meant to read it. It is not meant to be read by everyone, but only by those of the "Dragon Creed". If you are of the "Dragon Creed" and simply do not know it, this book will find its way to you through means of divine intervention and reveal to you your Dragon Creed as it did to me.

The words infuse your being with an incredibly powerful life-force energy that will stay with you for all of eternity. Those who come in contact with this sacred piece of modern day mysticism will alchemize their soul even more so than they knew possible, page after page. There is magic contained within these pages that I have never experienced before.

You will come to fully understand your innocence and pure-heartedness whilst reading this and thereafter. Simultaneously, you will be able to really see those in your life who are innocent and pure of heart. You will come to know The Language of the Fire and realize that it was your own all along. You will come to recognize what it means to be of the Dragon Creed and awaken to the fact that Dragons are few and far in between. You will gain insights of wisdom to questions such as, “Who is God?”, “How can we heal ourselves?”, and “How pure are people?” Furthermore, you will gain answers to even deeper questions, which will allow you to experience more clarity than ever before.

C.JoyBell.C has gifted me one of the greatest gifts of all times simply by breathing this book into existence and delivering her esoteric writings when she felt so called upon to do so. It is truly one of the most beautiful, powerful and necessary experiences for me to receive what her words have to offer. Again, I feel reborn after reading this just as I did with the previous two books leading up to Dragons. I treasure this book immensely and will guard it and keep it and its teachings very near to my heart."

Discover more about Jenna:

Jenna Freimark is a Registered Nurse who is also trained in YogaNursing, a new and trademarked advancement in healthcare practice. She is also a current member of The American Holistic Nurses Association and is gaining certifications in Aromatherapy, Healing Touch, Health and Wellness Coaching, and Massage Therapy. Jenna says that it is “at the core of her heart” to help “uplift and nurture people”. She says, “I want to leave others better than I found them.”

Jenna holds a special place in her heart for adoption, as this touches a very personal aspect in her life, which is actually responsible for leading her on her journey of self-discovery, searching for truth and in fact finding my writings. She likes to spend her time reading Philosophy and other works that help to lead her and others onto the path of self-improvement, the discovery of truth and the better understanding of others.

More info: Jenna has thrice read The Conversation of Merachefet, twice read The Conversation of Venusta and thrice read The Conversation of Dragons!

Jenna is an intuitive, caring and sensitive individual. Be intuitive, caring and sensitive like Jenna. 😊

The Conversation of Dragons will be available in January 2017. Look for it, find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top