The Conversation of Dragons: A Book Review by Tayla Beaumont

It’s time to meet Tayla Beaumont, a law student from South Africa! I’m sure you will be happy to read what she has to say about her experience with my book, The Conversation of Dragons:

The Conversation of Dragons has proven to be even above and beyond what I had expected. When I first started reading this book, I was not in the greatest place in my personal life. From the first page I felt like this novel was reaching into my soul and questioning me in a way that brings a rawness out of you!

As a longtime fan of C. JoyBell C., there is something which I truly appreciate from her writings: clarity. Clarity is something which I have not had enough of lately. And for that reason I would recommend this to anyone seeking just that. For understanding can only bring about a better you and consequently a better relationship with those around you and the society we are in!

Since reading can be a very personal matter, I would suggest experiencing this novel for yourself. For my perceptions and understanding may not be your own, or be the most luminous aspect for yourself. However, some of the most basic principles and sentiments in our lives is dealt with in this book — and that can fail nobody. Learning to conquer regret, betrayal, hopelessness, slavery and enjoying everything human and good in this life. I have learnt to see with potential and lessons. The age-old debate of darkness vs. light still goes on and seeing the elements and multitudes that exist in and around us gives us sight of what is the Truth.

May The Conversation of Dragons be your lantern in the dark, your Dragon Sight, as it was mine!”

A bit about Tayla (in her own words):

“As a 19-year-old student, I am entering my second year in law at the University of Cape Town. I am passionate about women’s liberation in South Africa and learning about myself and others. Horses have always been dearest in my life as I grew up on a small farm in Northern Kwa-Zulu Natal, and I compete with my thoroughbred, Ollie. I am constantly learning, evolving and experiencing this life, which I am grateful for.”

Tayla is fierce and gentle. Be fierce and gentle like Tayla. 😊

The Conversation of Dragons is now available for purchase on Amazon and other online bookstores. If you would rather, you can always place an order at your local brick-and-mortar bookstore and they will ship in the book for you within a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top