Come, Let Us Gather Together And Think!



I have been thinking...

What if there is no actual difference between a dead person and an unborn person? I have many dreams at night, over the period of many years (decades), in which I am breastfeeding babies. The dreams consist of me breastfeeding a baby, for the entirety of the dream. All kinds of babies: black, yellow, white, brown... and sometimes, nearing the end of the dream, the babies become attached to me and want to stay with me. I, too, nearly forget that the baby is not my own; nevertheless, as the dream nears its end, I am able to recall that I have only one son and that the baby on my breast belongs to someone else. At the end of such dreams, I give the infant to other people.

These dreams are all similar in nature, but with different babies. After many years, I have come to wonder about what is really happening in these dreams of mine. Am I comforting the souls of dead infants? Am I nourishing the souls of the unborn? Since I hand the babies over to others at the end of each dream, it would seem that I am nourishing the unborn before they are conceived in the womb (or perhaps, right before they are born into the world). Regardless, this has caused me to wonder if perchance the unborn soul and the dead soul are one in the same.

What if we are born many times and die many times? There is no such thing as a dead soul, anyway; there is only such a thing as a dead body. But what I am saying, is, what if the unborn soul is the same as what we would refer to as "a ghost". There is a great possibility that there is no such difference between souls. Dead and unborn are the same. The unborn have died before and those who have died before become again "the unborn". What if? What if they are one in the same?



Another thing I have been thinking about, is, materialism. When people in this world think of the word "materialism", they think of the desire for material things and this, to them, is an undesirable trait. They believe that the path leading to humility is the path that runs through the absence of material possessions (or the desire of it). I, though, believe that "materialism" in its undesirable form and connotation, is the equating of the human being to a material thing. When we begin to see people as objects (chess pieces, toys, options)— this, to me, is materialism. When we take what is immaterial and equate it to what is material. When we perform a degeneration of what is sacred and pull it down to the level of what is easily deteriorated.

Our bodies are material. There are those who would say that the food of the soul is more important than the food of the body. I wholeheartedly disagree. I have taught this repeatedly: that a body without a soul is a dead body and a soul without a body is a soul that cannot fulfill its destiny. The one needs the other to the same extent. Our souls need our bodies to be healthy and our bodies need our souls to live. And so why do we condemn our bodies to belonging "merely" to the realm of the material? Are we not thankful for this material life what we have been given? Why should we not desire, and be thankful for, material objects that can bring us comfort and satisfaction? There is no sin in this. Nay, it is a grave sin to teach that this is a sin!

I have become soulfood itself, for a multitude of people. And yet, I can confidently tell you that I am carnal as well as spiritual. I am 100% carnal and 100% spiritual. My soul cares deeply for my body and my body cares deeply for my soul. But I will never take what is sacred and turn it into what is corroded. A person is not a toy, a chess piece, or an option. A person is a person.

Alchemy is the practice of turning base material (such as lead or rock) into precious material (gold). Alchemy is the Soul performing at its fullest. The opposite of this is to take a precious material and to turn it into a base material: taking what is precious, like the human soul, and equating it to the value of an object. The opposite of Alchemy is the Soul performing at its lowest.



I have been thinking about yet another topic! The relationship between sex and innocence. There are goddesses of both sex and innocence (such as Egyptian Goddess, Hathor) and one would be inclined to ask how sex and innocence are related. But the relation between sex and innocence is tight like a strong chain! This question should not even be asked, anymore. The root of innocence in this world, is sex! Who are the innocents? The infants, the babies, the children. How do we bring the innocents into this world? We have sex. Without sex, there is no innocence brought into this world. And yet, we have come to treat sex as a degenerate's activity, as a lascivious desire that is predominantly sinful in nature. Nay, sex is sacred. Sex is sacred and the root of innocence.

As usual, there is always the devourer prowling in this world: the one who seeks to tarnish any shining thing. The rust of the nations, the RUST of the people. It is this rust that tarnishes sex, that tarnishes innocence and that would tarnish all good things, if it could.

But it is perfectly understandable why and how a goddess of sex may be the goddess of innocence and also the goddess of wisdom. Wisdom does not come from knowledge, I tell you! Wisdom comes from innocence! And so, all these three are three links in a very strong chain. A chain that would be tarnished by the devourer, by the rust of this world, every chance that it could do so!



And lastly, I have been thinking lately about envy amongst women. This is something I have been thinking about for decade upon decade. It is something to ponder upon, really. Why is it that women seem to harbour envy in their hearts far more than men do? I would go so far as to say that, generally, a woman is only genuinely kind to other women whom she deems to be less attractive and less successful than she is. Then she will say, "My beautiful, successful friend" but in reality she believes in her heart that she is more beautiful than the other. Then she will say she does not care about beauty. Well, if she does not care about beauty, then she should have no problem with being kind to women who are very beautiful; that is how the logic would normally go if it were in fact true.

A woman can devote herself to a man, for the sole reason that winning over the affections of that man would prove her more beautiful and more capable than his wife or his partner. And it never even has to be about the man, in the least! It was in fact solely based upon the desire to remove joy and comfort from the other woman and to dominate the other woman. That is truly how deeply rooted female envy is!

I have had countless encounters that have acquainted me with the envy of women. Honestly, I am naturally not envious of other women. I am in fact naturally an admirer of other women. I have had, though, a tremendous number of encounters with girls and women, in which they would shun me, try to remove me from existence, try to take away my happiness and comfort, etc. I know within my heart that there are plenty of women who would like to see me dead, for no other reason than they feel threatened by my existence. Even if we do not know each other. Even if I have never harmed them. Even if we have not even spoken to one another before!

Why is envy predominant amongst women and not amongst men? Is the beauty and the joy of a woman such an incredibly desirable thing upon this planet, that the placement of this would cause such an unfounded amount of animosity in the hearts of females everywhere? This is a question I have been asking myself for a long time now and it is a question that I think there may be no answer to. It is what it is, I guess, when it comes to this particular scenario.

I hope you have enjoyed my thoughts for today and I encourage you to share these thoughts with others! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! And if you have any further mystical, spiritual insight into my dreams of breastfeeding many babies over the years, I would appreciate it if you could reach out to me and tell me what you know on the topic. Have a wonderful day, wonderfuls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top