Introducing: Comfort and Earthquakes

       Hello, wonderfuls! What a joyful day it is today! Yesterday, the Moon and the Sun met again in one of their favourite rendezvous spots and they glided gracefully from one end of Northern America to the other! Another super thing that happened yesterday, is the publication of my newest book, Comfort and Earthquakes. I wrote this book because I recognise the extreme lack of true comfort in this world right now. I believe that the single MOST scarce commodity on this planet, is comfort! We have many kinds of fake comfort available in the world today: fake spiritual comfort, fake mental comfort, fake emotional comfort, fake religious comfort, so on and so forth. There is an extreme lack of true, genuine, raw comfort of the nature that HEALS the mind, heart, spirit, soul and physical body. I decided to provide this within a book. But then I also recognised the abundance of numb hearts in this world, hearts that must be moved, shaken and softened. And that is why I added "earthquakes."
     
       Comfort is foreworded by 2018 Libertarian candidate for California's governor and last year's Transhumanist Party U.S. presidential candidate, Zoltan Istvan. The editing was done by Hannah and Cailin Loesch (the Loesch twins). Zoltan in California and H and C in New York: representing the unity from one end of the United States, to the other. Kind of like how the eclipse crossed from end to end!
       You can grab your own copy from Amazon and any other online bookstore in a week, or if you can't wait to be comforted, you can get your own copy immediately from the printing warehouse's online store.
    I hope that this book will be to you, all that you expect it to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top